This is in no particular order...
1. Wood fires.
2. Mornings laying in bed with Kalin and Carter under a mound of blankets.
3. Kalin's smile. [And Kalin in general! ^_^]
4. Fingerless gloves.
5. Bic pens [cheap and reliable!]
6. Laughter in any form.
9. My family [as crazy as they are!]
11. Warm summer evenings when the mosquitos aren't so bad.
12. COFFEE! [and not just for the caffeine content]
13. Warm weather.
14. Trees, lots of trees.
15. My health.
17. So far having not having to experience any major traumatic events in my life.
18. Clean air.
20. My imagination, and creative abilities.
That's just a short list, there is a lot I am very thankful for this is just the beginning. This week is a lot of preparation for my art show on Sunday. I am very excited, but right now my main goal is keeping my fingers warm...I cannot figure out WHY her house is so cold....
More later...at a warmer time...Off to go type some more on my novel and watch more X-Files!