Friday, December 12, 2008

Hiding...

So Kalin had his wisdom teeth out this morning and is now zonked out on the couch to my right, and Carter is laying in between the curtains looking out the window to my left and I am sitting right smack dab in the middle with nothing to do...well that's not entirely true.  I have things I COULD be doing [writing novel, drawing, working on Hook painting, re-learning how to knit...]  but my brain is just not used to doing nothing.

I really want to work on my play but I don't know how to begin the re-writes not having a freshly updated copy printed.  Maybe I'll just go off what I have printed out [if I can read through the coffee stains!]  and keep my computer on to see what I've re-written on there, and work out stuff by hand.

"Keep moving forward."  Keeps flowing through my mind and I want to have something to send Maggie like I promised, and I'm frustrated with not making any money at anything I do, and always being in debt, and...well, enough of that.  I'm going to write now...hooray escapism...

No comments: