Thursday, October 23, 2008

Heh...

So the funny thing about life The Universe and everything is that The Universe is most often a snarky b***h!!  Every time I say something to someone or blog about getting something done- IT NEVER HAPPENS!!  Curse you Universe!!!

So needless to say I did not get to the scanner like I wanted yesterday[Tuesday rather...] because I went over to my mom's yesterday [Tuesday actually...] to do laundry only to discover that I had forgotten the keys to get in!  Therefore I had to drive farther out to my dad's house which took up all the time that I was going to use scanning stuff before I talked to Gay's class...I'll try to get to a scanner when I can!  [I think that's safe to say...I hope The Universe won't thwart these pseudo-not-really-plans!!]

In other news I am going to participate in NaNo WriMo this year!  I have signed up and everything!  Two possible outcomes will happen 1. I disappear for awhile because I am actually writing! Or 2.  I am here more often because I am stuck and or procrastinating!!  WE'LL SEE!!!

I am very excited about it though...I'll write Children of Destiny once and for all!!!

Ok, now I have to get my butt out of the cozy bed and go to the grocery store...blech...I hate doing domestic stuff...

No comments: