Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mostly cause...

...I'm tired of my rantiness being up here.  Not much else to report.  I will have pictures from my various art shows, kindly provided by Aicilla aka Just Smooty aka my best friend who allows me to drag her along to these things and merchandises my stuff AND takes pictures!  

There is also a lot of sketchy goodness of Tempest: A Steampunk Romance that I just need to get off my lazy butt and scan!  I'm excited about doing costume designing of sorts!  Woot!  But that exciting adventure garners an entry all to itself!

I have also started on my Captain Hook portrait, and by start I mean I have amassed quite a collection of pictures of said Captain [oh darn!] and done a few preliminary sketches.  More will come after March 8th.  That is the magical date that I am finished stage managing Willy Wonka! Woot!  I wish there wasn't such a need for stage managers, and I wish I wasn't getting such a good reputation as one...I much prefer to paint...we're working on that!  I have a few leads on some painting gigs! Woot!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now if you could just get famous enough to where producing and selling your art was enough to keep us both employed... :)

I do think it's funny you refer to me on here as Aicilla, which was my internet moniker for most of high school and all of college.

Dread Pirate Lainey said...

Well, you are like my second in command! I could give you another code name if you prefer...