Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grr...

I hate having a bad day...I hate money and how wether or not you need it to be happy [which I don't!]  you have to have it...and I know the economy sucks, and there are a lot of people who are stressed because they DON'T have jobs, but I think it's almost worse to have a job [or three!] and still never have money and go into the negative and be up to your ass in bills all the time when all you want to do is paint....

...sorry I just needed to vent that...

Now back to props making!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I didn't know you were having a bad day when we spoke briefly yesterday evening. I would have talked to you for longer to try to alleviate some stress.

I will remember to email you your photos this evening. *Before* I turn on the Xbox.

Dread Pirate Lainey said...

It's not your fault. I was doing much better by that point. I'm mostly just mad at myself for screwing up money matters, but I talked to my mom today and she's going to help me talk to the people and get things cleared up.

Some days I really feel like a channel Mozart, not always the creative genius but definitely the COMPLETE lack of ability to handle money in any form...I think this is why I would be alright with being a stay at home Mom that paints all day and keeps the house clean...but then I think that is lazy of me and that I should be able to handle this stuff-but I digress I am rambling again...

*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Regardless, I LOVE YOU and I personally think you are wonderful.

You could always leave Kalin and come live with me. :)
I would handle money matters and let you paint all day if you would cook for me and maybe keep the house from getting too messy. A certain amount of mess is fine and comfortable.

Clearly, what I need is a boy who is a 1950's housewife. LOL.